loading ...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

ashop-US

This ecommerce shopping cart software is made for the US based websites and the businesses that need to be able to get up and running fast, once you place your order you will get all of your log in details along with the control information so you can go in and start uploading and setting up the way you want your shopping cart to look so you can attract customers and make that money! shopping cartTo know I can select a domain name and register it with adshop or use a redirector really means alot to me, this looks like a very good site to have my shopping cart hosted on, dedicated servers and 247 customer service so we are never alone if we get a hiccup we can email a support ticket and wait for a response to tell us the next step, I can also let them design my website for me if I wish just pay the additional price and BAM it is being designed and I have nothing to worry about.

No comments: