loading ...

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Expired Product on Longs Drugs Shelves.




Ok so I go into Longs on the 29th and purchase a box of the preztel and cheese cracker things and I get to work and open it and after eating 1 pack I look at the box and it says 17NOV 07 ok that should not even be on the shelf. So I called the customer service line and they told me that it would be taken care of..

So today I went into the same Longs to make sure it was taken care of..... the old product was pushed behind new boxes, so I counted the old product and there was 4 boxes and they are now on sale 2 for 3.00 so I purchased another 2 boxes of the expired product...

I called the customer service line again and this time I told them this was not even funny..
I told them I was taking pictures and posting it on my blog and I would be in to get my refund for all three boxes.

No comments: