loading ...

Friday, December 07, 2007

ZION5..

To build your downline simply promote the url above.


The official launch of Zion5 is 9nd December 2007 as you can see from the countdown timer at the top of the page.

The top 100 members that have the most referrals at the time of launch will automatically get boosted to the top of the uplines ** FOR LIFE **.

That means that the top 100 people will control everything that happens in Zion 5. Referrals, contact lists and downlines.


Help Me win!
http://www.zion5.com/?a=cashonly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ching Ching. I love Zion5! See you there. While I use it to promote my Web site, I haven't learned how you can make money from getting people to sign up at Zion5. I must have missed the contest. Best wishes to you!

Have a prosperous day,
Mette
www.cashbackatebay