loading ...

Friday, December 28, 2007

HAppy New Year to Everyone!

Well the New YEar will be here soon! Please bring it in with a safe and sound way.

What has the past year brought to you and what have you learned from the past year.

This is some of what I have learned,

1) Even when you think your EX is finally done talking bad about you to your children they really are not and it really upsets the children...
2) The EX's New wife thinks she knows how to raise your children even though she has never been around them for more then 10 mins..( I raised my children alone since they were 18 months)
3) My children have mouths and I do not have to worry about them they let her know exactly what they think. without being disrespectful.
4) True Friends are always there regardless of the situation
5) Work is still work and you can be let go anytime and they (corporate)does not care, so please remember never to think that your employer really ever "needs you" they USE you however they never really need you.
6) I have been blessed with the 3 most wonderful children in the world!
7) I am still learning with each passing day
8)I am happy that I can say " I DID IT ON MY OWN"
9) I am happy to also say " I have helped and donated to charities"
10) I am happy to say that I have not intentionally hurt anyone this year

No comments: