loading ...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Was this Writers Comments printable?

Carlson's article was critical of 21-year-old quarterback Bobby Reid, and mocked his postgame behavior. "It would've been normal postgame activity but for one thing. His mother was feeding him chicken," she wrote.

Carlson also reported that Reid was pulled from the starting lineup because he lacked the drive. "Does he have the fire in his belly? Or does he want to be coddled, babied, perhaps even fed chicken?" Carlson wrote


I see a racial filled article and what alarms me is it was allowed to be printed in this newspaper.

I do not see any reason to bring Chicken in this report at all, only to point out that he is black and he likes chicken... well I like chicken too however this is a racial slur.

I would love to hear what others have to say about this. Also do you think the Coach was in place for lashing out at this reporter?

No comments: