loading ...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11/07

Well,



it is that day again and that date 09/11/07, I can still remember the cries of my mother as she called out for my brother as the first plane went into the first tower.



My mother was never the same and she died soon after, in my mind watching her son burn to death in tower II was the beginning of the end for her. She was never the same after that and at night she often would cry in her sleep and call his name.



You hear all kinds of stories from certain family members of 09/11/01 however there are many you do not hear from, we do not want to be on TV.



My brother now has a son who was born 12/15/01 and he will never know his son, we keep my brothers memory alive by having pictures and homemade videos playing for my nephew.



My brother is still at the towers his body along with many others were never recovered.



My sister in law is still very angry and misses her husband, she is angry for the way they treated her when she wanted information on when they would be getting my brothers remains to her so he can have a proper burial, they said he would not be having a proper burial.....



She is hurting for she loved him so much and this child she was carrying in her womb whe nhe was killed was cheated out of knowing a loving man, she is angry at the other victims families for glamorizing the events of that day in movies and she has every right to be angry, she told them she did not want any movies made when they came to her and they told her that her wishes would be granted since they needed all of the victims families to be mutal on this.



WELL the movie was made and my sister cried even more



everyone has their own story and stories about their loved ones on that day



my heart goes out to all of the lost family members and I hope they are moving on and learning how to live without fear.



I miss my brother and my mother very much however i know they are watching over me from above

No comments: