loading ...

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Parenting

We all have our own ways of taking care of our children however you would think that there are just some things that are universal..lol

such as: 1)you do not let your 5 year old play in the street
2) you do have to feed them sooner or later
3) leading by a good example

I am just flabbergasted at the things I see everyday. Parents who just let the children ru nthe house, when the children do something wrong the parents laugh(like stealing and shoplifting)But then the parents want you to understand it is not their fault the child is just bad..(bull)

Then you see the parents doing the same thing that their children were doing and they say nothing is wrong with it... PLEASE they need HELP./

I am trying to distance myself from alot of this people and I am doing a goodjob so far and my children are also doing a good job.

Please people if you have children they are going to do the same thing that they see you doing so leand and show them the legal way of doing things..

1 comment:

Tristen said...

I know what you mean, I really hate when the parents let their children run ramped in the store and watch them knock everything off of the shelf and not even do anything about it. The just are like "whatever". I just want to yell at their kids and tell them to pick it up, but it would probably be a waste of breath. Why can't parents discipline their kids, I would never let my son act that way.