loading ...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Review on undergroundCash Secrets

Ok so I get this email from a friend who says this is the item to purchase to make money online.. So I am looking it over and thinking let me go ahead and spend the money and see what it is all about since it does have the 100% money back guarantee for 60 days..

So my son and I do this and we laugh and immedialty request our refund within minutes of opening up the product.

it says 1 time payment however then they want you to pay for pro website hosting or you just get the basic with only three products on it.......

then they want you to purchase other things to for a one time price...

yes you get resell rights to everything however I checked the basic website they gave me since i would not pay the hosting price and it has three products on it that I am already promoting???

How is this going to make me 200 to 2000 a week or more???

I am sure that alot of people since it was supposed to be open to 1000 people and at the time there were only 37 spots left... have done this and I only hope they have requested their money back. You can join these programs from their own websites and I am sure it will cost you less then the price you paid to get a website with all three of them on it for you to market to others who are trying to make money online.

www.team6k4you.com is a much better program then the one I just paid for.
so if any of you want to get into a program that is really going to pay you once you get to the top team6k4you.com is the one I recommend.


Ok so my review is two thumbs down for this program........once again this is only my review and if it has worked for you then I am happy for you and would love to hear from you and also see payment proof.

I would also like to hear from the people who like me requested a refund, you can all remain unknown, no one is going to bash you for trying a program and not liking it and asking for your money back and vice versa if you have tried it and liked it then let us know!

No comments: