loading ...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

things that make you goo HMMMMMMMM

Ok so I am watching the VIEW today and elisabeth makes this statement " you cant be a good parent if you are cheating on your spouse?"

That is a blanket statement and To me shows she has not really lived a full life yet.

So let's get to the statmenet she made on National TV......

Can you be a good parent if you are cheating on your spouse?

I do not think one has to do with the other, I am not married however I was and we did not divorce due to any of the above.

How you love your children and how you love your spouse are two different things.

Many of marriages have survived due to affairs and the children feel very loved and some do not however once a child gets to an age they can make their own mind up on whether or not they want to like or dislike their parent's right?

I am sure we never think to ourselves hmmm I am goona get married and cheat on my spouse....

So what are your thoughts on this?

No comments: