loading ...

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Lipton Iced tea Lemon 03/05/08

Ok so today I needed a soda and the pepsi was sold out in the vending machine so I selected a Lipton Iced tea with lemon and I got it out of the machine and I sat it on the table and then I realized there was something floating in it and so I went and showed it to 4 other people and they said yes there is something floating in it however we do not know what it is.

so I called the 1800 number and the guy on the other end says please keep that bottle until the company tells you what we want you to do with it..

I am keeping the bottle it is not even open...I also took pictures of the bottle even though they did not come out good the date and time are always on the picture.

the date on the bottle is apr 28 08 so it is not outdated

He took my name and phone number and address..

No comments: