loading ...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hosting with a Smile

I am looking over this blog and am really enjoying the personality of the writer, honest and simple. the designs for wordpress are beautiful and creative.
Please take a look at the siteweb hosting
Kaushal lets us download themes to use for our blogs and they are simple to download just follow the directions he gives us.
Giving us he thoughts on the webhosting is also very nice, I have never heard of monsterhost, however I will check it out and see what prices and stuff they have.
A hosting company at times does go down for regular updates and to see that it is 100% up time is amazing as far as webhosting is concerned.
I do reccommend that you visit this site and learn about hosting for blogs and templates to use for your blogs.
I am going to review all of the webhosting sites he has listed here to see which one will be best for my blog.

No comments: