loading ...

Sunday, September 06, 2009

California State Fair..pros and cons

Ok folks,

The News stated that the people at the state fair says attendance was down a lot and would try to move the fair up to June or July next year..

Well Let me give you a list on why the attendance is LOW THIS YEAR::::

1) 10.00 for parking in Eygpt.....

2) 12.00 fair entry for an adult

3) 8.00 for a child

4) tickets cost 4 for 1.00 or you can get 25 tickets for 25.00 OR you can get a all day wrist band for 30.00 and on weekends it costs 35.00.

5) People with a handicap will not find the fair to friendly, nor the people who are working the fair.

6) you have fair employees ripping children off... here is the proof:: my son had 20.00 and he bought two sodas at 3.00 a piece and a corn dog that was 3.50 umm that is 9.50 and the guy gave him back 9.00 and my son said you owe me more money and the guy had the nerve to put his finger up and shake it and say no no no.. well my son got his money back and within 10 mins I saw the same man behind a tent with a handful of money...now this is the tent not far from the snack bar he is working at strange dont you think?? Oh I went up to ask to see the person who is running that stand since I wanted my money back, I was going to go get a police officer however I went there to the fair so my son could have some fun, not have fair employees rip him off. Once again he did get his 1.50 returned to him..

here is his picture:


The Bella Twins were very nice, wish I could say the same for the employees(Direct TV) who could not have cared less that I could not walk the stairs to get to the form to spin his wheel for a prize...He was like oh well then I guess you won't be spinning then... I was like you know you do not have to be such an ASSHOLE and I will be calling to let them know how you have treated me..


Ok now for the GOOD THINGS ABOUT GOING TO THE FAIR::::

1) THE FOOD!!!!!!

2) FAMILY TIME

3) Friends


However I still cannot see how the fair stats are saying the attendance is down since I saw families of 5 and 6 and they all had all day wrist bands on and had stuffed toys from the game tables and were eating plenty.. so I do not thing the stats are correct...

I do plan on sending a picture of this young man to the police along with a copy of this posting and also to the state fair directors office..

I know they have safe guards up for child Predators, however what about their employees who are stealing people blind???

ALL IN ALL


my son was happy he was able to see the BELLA TWINS and finally ride the bumper cars all by himself... so it is ALL OK but people have to remember I am never without a camera and I do protect what is mine.....

No comments: