loading ...

Friday, September 18, 2009

The BUXTON BAG.. Review

The buxton Bag that is the over the shoulder organizer.

That you are supposed to be able to fit so much into and it is supposed to be sturdy and good looking.

Here is my review, please remember this is my experience with this product.

1) it is a right hander's should bag
2) the bag does not close well if you have it full
3) the outer lining started to peel the moment I took it out of the box.
4) I had my camera, phone (which does not fit in that little phone holder) and a pamphlet and my car keys and the bag was not closing.

so I give this product a 1 in a half stars only.

We need things made for left hander's also, and yes there is a difference between a right hand and left hand over the shoulder organizer.

No comments: