loading ...

Friday, August 15, 2008

YOu KNow You Know You KNow

Ok I was with my youngest son to day and we went to get his hair cut and there was an older man in there and every other word was"YOU KNOW" he said it about 45 times in a about 10 mins.
So tonight Michael Phelps says it after every other word...

when and how do people get stuck with "YOU KNOW" in their vocabulary???? PLEASE LOSE IT.....

Most of the people I know that says this are College Educated People............ SAD VERY SAD...Pay me the amount of money that was paid to the Colleges and I can teach how not to say "YOU KNOW" after every other word.

It really drives me up a wall to hear "YOU KNOW" and I tell ya I just want to walk up and shake the person who is saying it and tell them it is NOT CUTE....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I have had people saying that all the time. It can get a bit annoying after a while