loading ...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ppcpayday.stiffyklix and 3sforall

What has happened to this 3 wonderful sites?

I requested payout at 3sforall and stiffyklix before they were sold and now my account at both have been deleted. the sites were not accessible for the longest.

Ppcpayday I contacted the new owner to let her know I could not access the site with firefox and all of a sudden my account is deleted?

In stiffyklix and 3sforall I had over 500 in my downline and they were paying sites before the takeover without notice and the new design.


I was also over payout at both sites and requested payout....

now 3sfor all has been sold again, this is what is wrong with the PTr/PTC industry it is like a meat market and see how many we can screw.

I have been paid several times from 3sforall and stiffyklix when Marie Line owned them and before that Will is the one that designed and created the sites.


I would like to see my money that is owed to me, since I was an upgraded member at stiffyklix.


I will keep everyone posted

Sorry for all of the people I have asked to join these 3 sites hopefully you all can still log in and hopefully you all can get paid what is owed to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a real pity with what has happened with these sites.
They are all very slow at loading now so something is not right with them.
So I don't trust them at all....