loading ...

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Do you know who you are voting for?

Well,

We have 4 days left until it is time to pick a new President for the USA, do you know who you will be voting for?

Regardless of who you vote for just make sure you get out and VOTE, cause if you do not VOTE then you should be ashamed of yourself and not say a damn thing about what is going on and if anything changes, actually if you do not vote I think you should lose your job and home...but that is just me

We always hear people say well this and that, however if you ask them if they voted they say NO... I have to walk away from or I might just end up in jail.

And another thing if we are supposed to be seperating govt and religion why does everyone in the Politcal filed always say God bless and In god we trust and let's pray??? One I really like is when we are saying good bye to the troops they say MAy God be with you..........Umm God is not the one sending them to war, it is the Govt.

I have nothing bad to say about the Military since I was raised as a BRAT and was married to the Military for half of my adult life.

Just my ramblings since i have not slept yet due to my back has shooting pains through it and the pain pills are not helping right now.

No comments: