loading ...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a busy week

Ok Wow it has been a long time since i have posted on my blog, sorry about that.
I have this prelaunch coming up for prejoin and I am learning the ropes over at chacha, it is alot of fun and it is a REAL JOB, not a home business. IF you want more infor email me at fansofbriancainjr@gmail.com and I will send you information, it is not a referral based company however you do get a bonus if people you ask to join get hired with the company.
Paulos had a jogathon yesterday at school and it was so nice, that the children put their hearts in it for one of their teachers Mr.Lauritzen, the video is up at cafemom.com and youtube.com look for 4life1966

Ok folks I will be updating you on site that have paid me within the next week sicne i am hitting the payout button on 5 asites on the 29th of this month and I will post it once I get it!

No comments: