loading ...

Monday, July 07, 2008

eharmony.com

When I first started looking into online dating sites I tried this one this was back in 1998 and I did all of the profile tests and everything and at the time it was free to join and use this site.
So I finish all of the tests and everything and I get an email from eharmony asking me to lower my standards since they have no matches for me..lol so I left the site.

so yesterday(late last night) I decided to try it again and they say it is free to do this and do that on eharmony, but then when you go to see your matches pictures they want you to PAY???? 59.95 for 1 month?? or 19.95 per month for 12 months???

Umm I thought this Doctor at eharmony was trying to do this from his heart, that is what he advertises on TV, no where does it say you have to shell out all of this money...

I like to go to the online dating sites to make friends and penpals and I can go to free ones and get the same amount of attention.


I do not think anyone should have to pay to find a date, that is like PIMPIN to me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd love to get your feedback! We recently started a Dating Reviews Forum and would be interested in hearing about your experiences. Please feel free to share your opinions about eHarmony.com or any online dating service you are using - or may have used in the past. Hopefully, your feedback will help others navigate through the endless array of online dating services and help them avoid mistakes when it comes to online dating.

Anonymous said...

Good..! eHarmony is America's #1 trusted relationship service

Anonymous said...

My experience with eHarmony is fabulous and memorable.