loading ...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Last day to get tshirt is 02/16/08

Ok Folks!

I have done my best to help out wit hthe things I have been doing for Zachary's Family and now it is time for me to end the sale of the tshirts and tally up the total and send the money to the family.

So 02/16/08 at MIDNIGHT will be the last day to order a tshirt if you planned on doing so.

it will take me 2 weeks to get the final paper work on the total sale and the 2.00 from each shirt will be given to Zachery's mom.

so far I only have 10 sales............so that is only 20.00...

It is alteast something to go towards any bills that may come in..

Thanks in advance for the orders!

You know everyone else can help also:::

host a car wash and have donations collected for the family

BAke sale

there are plenty that all of his friends can do to help the family.



We also need to keep looking for the driver of that WHITE CAR and make sure they are held accountable for their actions on that day also.

No comments: