loading ...

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Gathering for Zach went well



Well the day came to have our moment of silence for our friend Zachary Curtice, we went and we found out a few things that I think will ease his families mind and his true close friends.
Zac had someone holding his hand and saying a prayer for him and he did not leave this earth all alone, that person was the Manager of Ethan Allan, one of her staff members who watched and screamed out and she ran out the door to try and help,even tho, there was no help to be given she could only hold his hand and pray... I told her that I would make sure everyone knew that.
She said that He was special to people that did not even know him, that is true and he was very special to all of us that did know him.
For those of you that did not make it to the gathering I hope you can take time to stop by and take a moment..
If a total stranger can help our friend the least anyone of us could do is stop by and say a prayer where he died at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for those who went to the scene where my cousin Zachman past away.
I feel very greatful for the woman who prayed with him.
Although I knew nothing about the gathering , I will be stopping to include my prayer .
<3

rainylcashonly said...

Thank you for the comment and I am sorry for your loss.
Ksfm announced the gathering and we posted it on myspace and Message boards for SAC STATE.
I asked cw31 and channel 10 to make an announcement however they did not.

rodriguezgirl said...

Zach and I were such EXTREMELY close friends growing up through high school and I can't believe this is happening. I have just found out about Zach and words can't express the sorrow I feel. I'm going to miss him so much as well as everyone is.I am so sorry this is happening. We love you Zach and I'm going to miss you so much.