loading ...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

wbadvertising

YOU GET: A PTC Banner spot on my advertising site with 250 credits
(each credit is a 10 second timed viewing of your site!) Again this is a Pay to click banner ad, and not a banner impression!


I GET: More Banners posted on my site which my members click on to earn points towards their payouts.


YOU GET: A referral banner and a referral link to post on your website. If you don't have a website then you can still use them to promote the site and earn the referral cash! (* the offer always remains for the banner spot on my site)(you can even plug another link or site that your promoting)


I GET: Traffic from all over the internet. You will promote my site in places I would never think of!


YOU GET: $1.00 in cash to your account for each and every referral! (cash it out at any time) Plus with each referral you get an added 250 credits to your banner spot on my advertising site!(remember, you can change your banner at any time by emailing me!


I GET: $1.00 in earnings for running the program plus $1.00 to pay the members of my site for clicking on all the PTC banners going on the site. ( A DOLLAR for ALL !! Pretty sweet huh?)


YOU GET:
I GET:
WE ALL GET!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I see no way of deleting my email ,however, I think it will be alright for interested parties to contact me for full details on my businesses. I can tell them in more detail than the storefront website presents it if they are a serious inquiry on starting thier own business and besides my email is on the "contact us" on my website anyway.

thank you so much for this opprotunity Marie! until we meet again, Happy Trails!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed where I can sign up for my own google blogger below, so I did, maybe this will be another GREAT way to promote Rotatrix and more! thanks again Miss Marie!

Anonymous said...

Ive just joined this site and was just checking it out on google when i found you. cool blog.