loading ...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Review on JerkyDirect

I have had Jerky Direct Jerky before and I must say it is good, I did not join the program to become a Distributor for other reasons.

I do reccommend this website for you to order the Jerky from and to become a Distributor if you would like to earn commission and also have a monthly shipment of the product.

Very low start up cost to get your own online storefront.

The Holidays are around the corner and Jerky and other products that this storefront offers will make great Holiday gifts for the hard to shop for.

Order Jerky Here

This Jerky is fresh and flavorable and I think you will enjoy it if you try it, remember you can order the Jerky without becoming a Distributor.

This Is my own personal review and I have not been paid for reviewing this website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much!
I personally like the peppered while hubby likes the BBQ, I can't wait to try the shredded and the hickory smoked!

Carol