loading ...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Everytime I SURF at this site I get a Virus that is a KILLER

Ok folks I do not like to lay BLAME... However i have not had any problem surfing any traffic sites until I joined TRAFFICRACEr auto surf.


I have had to reload my OS on my pc and now I have to reload it on my LAPTOP.. I clicked on surf on my laptop for trafficracer and 10 mins later my system has a virus.

Please make sure you take care if you are a member of this site.

I will be emailing RIch of varisearch since traffic racer is a part of his membership for surf sites.

I should be reimbursed for all of the time and trouble I have spent getting rid of the deadly virus that this surfing site allowed on their website.

I thought it was funny the first time I surfed there that my system started to act funny and then with in an hour of surfing i had a virus.

BEWARE..

No comments: