loading ...

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Doctor Offices

Today I went with a friend that needed to go and do a follow up after surgery and the office we went to was a bit in the RUDE side,meaning the staff was rude to people. Have you ever heard of not being allowed to go into the exam room with your family member?

If a person requests that you come in with them how can a Doctor say NO? that is kind of scary to think that a Doctor may be doing something that they should not be doing.

I met some interesting people there that were waiting for hours to see the Doctor.
The Doctor's office address is 2801c K street Suite 440 Sacramento Ca 95816 so if you have an appt there take a book and some snacks cause you are going to be there a LONG time.

While I was there I met a very nice lady, very sharp lady and she was there for a long long time however she was calm.
We got to talking and she gave me her business card, so I am posting it on here so if you need to get the services she offers please do call and schedule an appt.

Nautilus Society
Allie Sawyer Consultant
1-800-887-7040
2000 Marconi Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
Cremation Services Lic #FD-1459


I do not get paid for posting business names on my blogs, I do it out of the benefit of others who may need these types of services.

No comments: