loading ...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

StartXchange Manual surf website.

Ok I am a bit ticked off right now, I get a email from this site saying they deleted this blog due to this:

Reported Reason: Alerts, Confirmations, Prompts

Funny to me since I have nothing on this blog to make popups or prompts or make anyone confirm anything..

What really bugs me is that everyone knows you have to clean your cookies and temp file if you do any kind of manual or autosurfing since things do get stuck in your browser, that does not give any person to blame another website if they are not keeping their own computer clean...


I have checked the TOS on this manual surf site and my site does not break the rules or did it ever..

I have been a member of this site for a very long time and I find it funny that now all of a sudden my blog gets deleted??????

No comments: